Broome CIRCLE is committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
Broome CIRCLE has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Broome CIRCLE
Broome CIRCLE does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. For example, such personally identifiable information may be gathered from the registration process for membership, program registrations and attendances.
Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection. At such points of collection, the user will have the opportunity to indicate whether he or she would like to "opt out" of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings and/or any third parties.
Further, notwithstanding any opt out of promotional information by the user, we reserve the right to contact a subscriber regarding account status, changes to the subscriber agreement and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected.
We do reserve the right to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site and to inform funders of such information as well as the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on the site.
Upon request, we will allow any user to "opt out" of further promotional contacts at any time.
Additionally upon request, we will use reasonable efforts to allow users to update/correct personal information previously submitted which the user states is erroneous to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests. Also, upon a user's request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete the user and his or her personal information from its database; however, it may be impossible to delete a user's entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.
Access to the database containing personal information is restricted to Broome CIRCLE staff members with direct responsibility for or management of the website. Authorised staff members are not allowed to pass on information about members to non-authorised staff without the express permission of the CEO.
Broome CIRCLE reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service:
1. You can send email to email@example.com
2. You can call the following telephone number: (08) 91936425
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
27 Frederick St
Broome WA 6725
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Thanks for visiting Broome CIRCLE.
If you change your mind about a program booking and give Broome CIRCLE seven (7) days’ notice prior to the start of the program, you are entitled to a full refund. Once your cancellation is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain number of days, depending on your card issuer’s policy. If you have exceptional circumstances, please contact us to apply for a refund.
If you change your mind about room bookings and give Broome CIRCLE fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to the start of the program, you are entitled to a full refund. Once your cancellation is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain number of days, depending on your card issuer’s policy. If you have exceptional circumstances, please contact us to apply for a refund.
There is no refund available on memberships.
If you have any questions on our refund policy, please contact us.
GENERAL BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A booking is not confirmed until payment has been received. If you have received the members or concession price for your booking, you may be asked to show your membership or concession card when you attend an activity. Membership can be purchased online.
Broome CIRCLE reserves the right to cancel an activity if there are insufficient bookings. If an activity is cancelled, you will receive at least one day’s notice of the cancellation. If the activity is cancelled by BroomeCIRCLE, we will reimburse you the full activity fee. If you withdraw from a program less than seven days prior to the commencement of the activity, the program fee will be forfeited unless an exceptional circumstances waiver is applied for and approved.
CONDITIONS OF VENUE HIRE
- All organisations hiring the space must demonstrate that they have the appropriate insurances (e.g. public & products liability/worker’s compensation insurance/voluntary workers insurance/professional indemnity insurance).
- The hirer agrees to provide safe and appropriate levels of care when using the facility.
- The hirer will set up and pack down the tables and chairs required.
- Hired areas are to be left in a clean and tidy, ‘as found’ condition.
- Please turn off all lights, AC and fans and secure all doors before departure
- Any damages incurred during the hire period including the repair and replacement of lost and or damaged equipment will be charged to the hirer. Please report any damages to Broome Circle front desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All external persons hiring a space at Broome CIRCLE must indemnify the organisation against any loss, damage or injury suffered or incurred, arising out of any Third Party Claim against Broome CIRCLE in connection with this room booking.
- Agreed hire fee is to be paid in full prior to the function.
- Cancellation: The hirer is entitled to a full refund if gives Broome Circle fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to the start of the program.