Broome Early Learning CIRCLE ( BELC )
The Broome Circle Early Learning Circle (BELC) has started and we are now a registered child care provider. BELC is providing childcare Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 5 pm.
- Our Service caters for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years.
- We are open from 7.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday,
- We are closed on WA public holidays and at the end of the year from Friday 21st December 2018 to Monday the 7th of January 2019.
- We do not provide food and require children to bring their own healthy lunch and snacks.
Please note we are a nut free zone.
- We promote the Broome Early Learning Circle’s unique and intimate setting as a place where a supportive community of families can flourish.
- Our pedagogical principles and practices underpin our values including honouring families’ histories, cultures, languages, traditions.
- We believe early childhood is the most significant period for learning and growth as it lays the foundation for children’s capabilities and disposition for lifelong learning.
- Adults provide safety, security and support for children to enjoy childhood for its own sake.
- Children are given the freedom to imagine and the time and space to discover, create, and to improvise through play and learning which enhances their sense of connection, optimism and engagement.
- This leads to positive attitudes to learning and enhanced life chances.
- We strive to demonstrate genuine community cohesion for our young children and to develop their understanding of all our responsibilities in environmental sustainability and the natural world.
Regular: Morning session: 7:30 -1:00 ($67.50) Afternoon Session: 1:00 -5:00 ($50.00) Full Day session: 7:30 -5:00 ($107.00)
Casual: Morning session 7:30-1:00 ($80.00) Afternoon Session: 1:00 -5:00 ($60.00) Full Day session: 7:30-5:00 ($128.50)
Ad-hoc: (attending a program at Broome Circle) Hourly rate of: $11.90
For more information about fees and payment, please see our Fees Payment Policy.
For more information
Contact our coordinator Lara on 9193 6725 or email@example.com
Read our Parent's Handbook here: Parent Handbook
Read our policies here: BELC Policies
For information about the Child Care Subsidy and how to apply
BELC is licensed through the West Australian governments Education and Care Regulatory Authority (ECRU) under the Childcare Services Act 2007. To contact our regulatory authority please refer to details below:
- Address: Level 1, 111 Wellington Street, East Perth, WA, 6004
- Website: https://www.dlgc.wa.gov.au/LegislationCompliance/Pages/Education-and-Care.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (08) 6551 8333 Fax: (08)6552 1555