Financial Counselling Service
Broome CIRCLE offers financial counselling to both Broome residents and those people in Beagle Bay, Djarinjin, Lombadina, Ardyaloon and Bidyadanga.
The Financial Counsellors can help you with your complex financial needs such as;
- Managing your bills and complex debt issue
- Budget management
- Help dealing with debt collectors
- Superannuation consolidation and withdrawal (when eligible)
- WA No Interest Loans assessment
- Hardship Utility Grant Scheme assessment
- Accessing entitlements
- And More!
Financial Counsellors can also offer community education through presentations and workshops and can style this to your specific needs. If you are interested in holding a workshop please contact the FMP Team Leader for more information on 9193 6425.
To access a Financial Counsellor, please come through our Broome Drop-In Service on Mon-Thursdays each week, or in our outreach communities.
This is a confidential and free service.